"Fetuses have rights, too!"
In order to have rights - that pertain to US laws - you have to be a citizen of the US.
To be a US citizen you either:
- have to be born in the US
- born to US citizens (if born abroad)
- pass a citizenship test.
Fetuses are the “pre-born.”
So, nope, fetuses do not have any rights in the US. :)
Peter Capaldi and costume photographed by Paul Stuart for the Sunday Times
Goals for 2k14: 90s teen movie insults.
his shirt makes this even better
I’ve discovered there’s a lot you can do inside haunted houses.
For example, you can:
- be in a shampoo commercial
- see some people in frankly offensive outfits:
- listen to some sick jams:
- sample some tasty snacks:
- watch someone get burned bad:
- find something you really like:
- find something you really, really like:
- find something you REALLY REALLY LIKE:
- and wonder if you left the stove on:
my partner tried to call me a sweetheart the other day but he misspelled it and I read it as “sweetbeard” and then I decided that this is what dwarf couples call each other
so, naturally, here are two dwarves on a date